- As a general rule, you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. Our policy does not allow return of product or service once received by you unless these are delivered to you by the Vendor himself.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
1. in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us;
2. failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
3. failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
4. unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
5. failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor.