BM: Andharban – The Dark Forest Trek – 1 pimple saudagar
BM: MONSOON TREK TO ANDHARBAN BATCH-1
THE DARK FOREST TREK
Date: 24 June 2018
Duration: 1 Night & 1 Day
Meeting Time: 23 June 2018 10:00 PM
Meeting Point: Chitra Cinema, Dadar
Seats: 50 Participants only.
event Fees: Rs. 1300/- Per Person
Imagine yourself in the middle of dark jungles, finding routes, viewing valleys and crossing ghats, sound adventurous?? Yeah!!!! You’ll be doing all this at Andharban – The Dark forest Trek. This trek is majorly based on descending from the peak. It is one of the most stunning treks and there are lots of things to explore. You will be walking on ridge that gives a scintillating view of the Kundalika Valley and the various mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. While you’re trekking, there will be coverage of evergreen forests which covers you with a relaxing shade in first half of the trek (6-8 kms).
Day 1: Saturday
• 10:00 PM – Meet the Chitra Cinema Dadar (East)
• 11:00 PM – Departure from Dadar
DAY 2: Sunday
• Fresh up & Breakfast at Pimpri village – 1 hour
• event briefing & introduction – 15 minutes
• Start the hike from Pimpri dam to explore the wilderness of Andharban – 08:00 a.m.
• Lunch break ( 1 hour)
• Resume the trail.
• Reach Bhira dam which is the end point of Andharban trail & relax for an hour.
• Return journey at 4:00 p.m. from Bhira Dam to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 2 short breaks)
• Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
• Trekking with all safety measures.
• Tea & breakfast
• On trek Tea
• Evening Refreshments
• First aid kit.
• Mineral Water
• Insurance Coverage.
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
RULES & NOTES
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (50% advance payment)
• ‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.