Pawna lakeside Camping pimple saudagar
Small Steps Adventures Pawna Lake Camping, Lonavala
Pawna Lake is located in Maval Taluka of Pune District. Our Pawna Lake Camping site is located near Keware Village. It is exactly at the base of Tung Fort. This region receives heavy rainfall during monsoon season. As a result, a man-made reservoir was formed which is known as Pawna Lake. The water of Pawna Lake is provided to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pune.
The view from our campsite is mesmerizing. One can view the beautiful Pawna Lake, various forts such as Tung, Tikona, Lohgad & Visapur. Enjoy the various activities in Pawna Lake such as Kayaking, Paddle Boating, Speed Boat Ride and Swimming. Its a perfect getaway for a weekend to relax and enjoy the time with your family in the laps of mother nature.
Who can join?
Anyone – Those who love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beside lake with lovely food.
Welcome to our Campsite
Reach our Campsite at 4 pm by your own Car or Bike. You will be allocated Tents. Unpack your bags, freshen up and settle down as snacks will be followed.
Around 5: 30 pm enjoy the evening snacks and hot tea in our dining area while watching the sun set in the west. Post snacks session, you can take delight in Paddle Boating Ride or refresh yourself Swimming in the lake.
Around 8 pm have a pleasant time of Bonfire Session. Listen to light music or you can play your own music list to make most of the Bonfire Session.
Lovely Rural Dinner
Around 9:15 pm feast on the local delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Dishes in our dining area. Post Dinner you can either relax watching the star lit sky or else take a good night sleep in natural surroundings.
Wake up around 6:30 am to savour the view of beautiful sunrise and fog over the lake. You can take this opportunity to dip yourself in the Chilled Pawna Lake.
Around 9 am you can devour the delicious breakfast. Post Breakfast enjoy the activities of Kayaking, Archery, Rifle Shooting and many more.
Around 10:30 am bid adieu and please share your feedback of your stay with our fellow volunteers before leaving.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
- If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
- Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
Torch with extra batteries
Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
Rules & FAQ:
- Note: last 3 Kms tp reach campsite is off road (Kuchcha Rasta).
- Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
- Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
- Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
- Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
- Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
- If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
- STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
- All guests must follow the camping rules.
- Please note that only camping area is laketouch where we provide tent stay, music, campfire. Dinning area & washroom is one minute walking distance from the lake as lakeside any type of construction is not allowed.
Is washroom and changing facility available?
What is the age group criteria?
– Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
Can I do swimming without life jacket?
– No. its not allowed.
Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
– Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 kms are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
– We will provide you bbq equipment with screw n coal. You have to prepare it on your own. One can order extra while booking with addition cost of Rs. 500-700.
How will be the stay facility?
– Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) alongwith bedding, blanket and pillow.