PUNE RUNNING, along with PCMC Runners is hosting Pune’s favourite Last Sunday of Month – LSOM September Run.
Sunday, September 25th 2016, District Center, PCMC new town
3K – Flag off time 6:45AM
5K – Flag off time 6:45AM
10K – Flag off time 6:15AM
15K – Flag off time 5:45AM
21k – Flag off time 5:45AM
Reporting Time – 30 minutes before flag-off
- Join our “Warm-Up” session before Start of the Run at 5.15am
- Take a sip at each of the hydration points.
- Throw empty water bottles, banana peels & trash in Garbage bins placed soon after every water station. PLEASE-DO NOT LITTER OUR WONDERFUL CITY.
- SMILE at our photographers who will capture your picture while on run.
- Look out for signage/ arrows & our Volunteers along your route. Volunteers are wearing Fluorescent Jackets.
- We thank Pune Traffic Police for their guidance & support. Though the route has been carefully selected to avoid traffic, watch-out for traffic and any obstacles on the route. Slow down or stop if necessary. SAFETY FIRST ! Running speed & Timing later !!
- Recheck your fitness levels – if you don’t feel good, opt out or just take it easy – there is always another run when you can go flat out. Contact nearest Volunteer for medical support.
- Eat fruits, sleep well & Hydrate well the day before the run.
- There are No baggage counters so keep your stuff in your car or with a friend.
- Wear your bib number on your chest for identification.
- Toilets are on Ground at Start/Finish point.
- At the finish – Do stretching again. Drink water to rehydrate Get a banana/biscuit
Terms & Conditions
- Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the LSoM Sept 2016 event and do not hold PUNE RUNNING or any of its members or associates, entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that PUNE RUNNING &/or its associates shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
Tickets for “LSoM September 2016” can be purchased here.
DISTRICT CENTER, PIMPRI CHINCHWAD