Monsoon Trek To Visapur Fort – With Bhatakna Pimple Saudagar, Pune
MONSOON TREK TO VISAPUR LONAVALA
Location: Visapur Fort.
Duration: 01 Days.
Hiking is a bit like life:
The journey only requires you to put one foot in front of the other…again and again and again. And if you allow yourself the opportunity to be present throughout the entirety of the trek, you will witness beauty every step of the way, not just at the summit
ABOUT VISAPUR FORT
Visapur Fort is located in the Pune district of Maharashtra. Attaining a height of 1,084m, this historic fortress was built during the late 1713-1720s. Steeped in history and some of the glorious tales of the past, this historic fort was built by the first Peshwa of the valorous Maratha Empire. But was later conquered by the British in 1818. Visapur Fort is larger and at a higher elevation than its twin fort- Lohagad. These two roofless buildings surrounded by outer or veranda walls said to have once been Government offices. There is a well which local legend says was built by the Pandavas. In 1885, near the north wall there was an iron gun ten feet long and of the four-inch bore, marked with the
Tudor Rose and Crown, flanked by the letters E. R. This is probably a gun of Queen Elizabeth’s reign probably taken as a bounty from an English ship and presented to the Peshwa Khanoji Angre or some other commander of the Maratha navy. Like other guns on the fort, it has been disabled by breaking off its trunnions. Close to it are the remains of an old Mahadev shrine.
DAY 01: (Sunday)
07:30 AM- Meet Bhatakna team at Pune station.
(NOTE – Catch Local Train from Pune to Lonavala Departing from PUNE platform no 4 at 08:05 AM please Don’t miss the train)
09:10 AM: Reach Malavli Station walk out and reach towards the base village
10:00 AM: Reach Base Village (Bhaje Village), Have a hot cup of tea & Breakfast at Base village
11:00 AM: Start Trekking After Introduction does Some fun, Clicks Picture And make Your Memories.
01:30 PM: Reach to the top, Have fun Enjoy The steps Waterfall of Famous Visapur fort. & start descends back.
02:30 PM: Reach base have to lunch at Village.
05:00 PM: leave for Pune.
06:30 PM: adios! Back to the Pune city Life. UNTIL NEXT TIME, BHATAKNA!
Travel Help [Train Schedule]
(CATCH 08:05 AM LOCAL FROM PUNE PLATFORM NO 4)
Departing from Pune at 08:05 am
you guys can take the Pune Lonavala local from the nearby station also and meet us Direct at Malavli Stn
- 08:05 Pune
- 08:09 Shivaji Nagar
- 08:14 Khadki
- 08:19 Dapodi
- 08:23 Kasarwadi
- 08:26 Pimpri
- 08:30 Chinchwad
- 08:15 Talegaon
- 09:10 Malavli
Lets your memories be your travel bag.
- 1 Veg / Jain Lunch.
- 1 Veg Breakfast.
- Transportation from Station to base villages & Back.
- Safety & First Aid.
- fort Entry fees.
- Experience Bhatakna Representatives.
- extra Meals cold drinks.
- Train Ticket
- water Bottle
- Anything does not Mention Above in Inclusion.
- confirmation only After full Payment on First Come First Serves basis.
- So Please Register at earliest And Book Your slot in Advance!
- booking is non-refundable.
- note Entry will be Confirm Only After the Full Payment.
Things to carry:
- Identity Proof.
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 liters).
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits, etc.
- Cap, Camera.
- Good Trekking shoes.
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually.
- A haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas.
Rules and regulations:
NOTE: No drugs are allowed On The Trek If you are seen handling, consuming or appear under the influence of any illegal substances we have the right to deny you entry and ask you to leave the premises
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.